4.41mm 1/2 "2/3" inch car lens security monitoring lens f / no1.8
7g ultra high definition wide angle M12:
Octavia is founded in 2008, Octavia is committed to the development
and production of precision optical components and optical lens
assemblies. Staffing is presently more than 500 employees including
mechanical, optical and coating engineers. Octavia owns facility of
10,000 square meters, including 2000 square meters clean room of
class 2000 for coating center, testing center and class 1000 for
lenses assembly. In 2012 Octavia invested 10M USD to establish the
factory of Fuzhou, which can manufacture 4M Lenses components and
assemble 600K lenses per month.
|Angle of View||138°*120°*67°||Structure|
7G+1 IR Cut
|Operating Temp.||-40°C ~ +85°C|
1. 4.41mm 2/3" inch car lens security monitoring lens f/1.8 aperture,
2. 7G Components all glass ultra high definition wide angle M12
3. High resolution vehicle lens, JXF25 sensor, match IR CUT filter.
1. Glass-plastic mixed lenses: the lens interior mostly uses glass
lenses, plastic aspheric lenses mixed form, effective correction of
2. Low-dispersion glass materials: low-dispersion materials are
used to effectively reduce dispersion. The effect of correcting the
axial chromatic aberration at telephoto end and the vertical
chromatic aberration at wide angle end is particularly significant.
3. Temperature drift control: Using optical materials with low
thermal expansion coefficient, the lens can obtain clear pictures
without re-focusing under different temperature environments.
4. Flatness of image surface: Excellent optical design technology
is used to achieve high pixel and high contrast uniformly from the
center to the periphery of the image.
5. Day-night confocal: Both visible and near-infrared light have
almost no change in the focal plane, so that the image can get a
clear effect in day and night.